Saturday, January 12, 2013

WOW 10 years already????


So this was supposed to be posted on Monday and was supposed to have pictures in it, but for some reason my pictures wouldn't post so it will have to be late and pictureless.....haha.  3/13/13-Got the picture thing to work so I am adding them now.


So, January 7, 2003 was a day that would forever change my life... At 1:48 in the afternoon my sweet Kennedy came into this world and our lives were forever changed!  The pregnancy seemed to take forever with sickness daily up until the day she was born, I remember my doctor being called for jury duty the day before and he asked to push back the induction one day which was fine with me.  However, as I was sick that morning and I say outloud to Mark, 'Oh my I am so glad this is the last day of this!' Of course in typical husband fashion, his response was, 'Well maybe not what if he gets called back for today too?' At that point I could have slapped him..... So we get no call saying it was postponed and off to the hospital we go.  One good thing is that the labor and delivery couldn't have been easier.  We had a lot of family there which was a blessing.











Kennedy has been such a blessing and she has always been a joy to be around.  She is beautiful inside and out and loves to be around people.  She is a true friend who is very loyal!  Some of her favorite things are Church, Softball,hunting, school, and being with her friends.

Now don't get me wrong, she has plenty of attitude and sometimes thinks she runs the show, but what girl doesn't at some point, RIGHT?  She also likes to aggravate her brother, which is sometimes very annoying to her dad and I. 

Speaking of her dad, he couldn't have asked for a bigger daddy's girl and whatever he likes, she likes.  She will go hunting anytime he lets her and she actually shot her first deer this year, which made her so happy(not to mention she shot one before her dad so she thinks she is now a better hunter...haha)

I can't wait to see what the many years to come has in store!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my can NOT believe it's been 10 years. I remember when she was born!!! Time flies when you're having fun (can't believe I'm 30 already...LOL)

    ReplyDelete