Monday, September 3, 2012

Cayden

This blog will probably contain many posts about Cayden, because there is never a dull moment with that kid.  Cayden's two favorite things in life at this point are pajamas and blankets.  If we have no where to go, he will be in pajamas and he loves to be covered up with a blanket. It's so bad that I have to make him 'check out' one blanket at a time.  He isn't allowed to get another one unless he brings me the one he has been using.  So today he was walking around the house with his blanket wrapped around him and he goes by the dirty clothes basket and my bra gets caught on his blanket.  I didn't notice it and I hear him laughing in the living room.  He then comes around the corner holding my bra and goes, 'Sorry mom here's your fake boobies, they got caught on my blanket!'  Oh that kid, and my fear is that he will go to school and say that, I just hope if he does they tell me so I can explain...haha. 
 
Cayden has a mind that I don't think ever quits, which means you never know what you will get from him.  He is our source of entertainment.  Some of his other favorites are dinosaurs, power rangers, spongebob, and his PawPaw.  He gets real angry if you say anything ugly about his PawPaw.  However, it is okay for him to be mean to him.  When Cayden was just three, my father in law, taught Cayden how to lock up his shed, that lesson would come back to bite him in the bottom.  You see one day they were in the shed and Cayden looks at him and says, 'PawPaw I am going to lock you in here' and he quickly shut the door and locked it before he could stop him.  Not only did he lock him in, but he ran in the house and didn't say a word to his grandma.  So Junior is in the shed trying to get her attention by throwing things at the back door out the window and she is walking by the door thinking the wind is blowing stuff around.  Eventually he has to crawl out the window and what does he find when he gets in the house?????  Cayden sitting in the AC watching cartoons.  Needless to say, next time we went over there, the lock was moved to the top of the door.......Yep he loves his Paw Paw!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment