Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kennedy

So my next post is about Kennedy.  God did not put me on the earth to be my child's best friend, however if I was a 9 yr old girl, I would hope He would give me a friend like Kennedy. She can be a little bossy, and know everything, but when she thinks of someone as her friend, she is extremely loyal and has a huge heart.  She loves the game of softball and her team Orange Crush.  She has played on that team since she was in Kindergarten and they have become a big part of our lives. 


 
 
AMBER STOP READING HERE!!!!(IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ ON, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!)
 
Now more about friendship......About a year ago Kennedy met what will probably be her best friend forever, Katie.  I can't even describe the bond those girls have, it makes my heart smile to see Kennedy smiles when she talks about Katie.  They were in the same class in 3rd grade, and through the girls our families also became close.  Katie spent a lot of time with us over the past year and she is now more like family to me then just Kennedy's friend.  However, over this past summer Katie's family decided to move back to Arizona where they are from and this has been really hard on Kennedy, and quite honestly our whole family.  We miss them tons!!!!  I can't wait until we can go see them, but it will not come soon enough.  I think the only one this hasn't been an adjustment for is Cayden, because you see Katie has a little brother also named Caden and the Ca(y)den's do not get along!  They have a hate/hate friendship!!!!!  If you know them together, you will understand what I mean.  But Cayden is excited to go see them because he will actually get to fly in a plane when we go.
 
Well I am tired so that is it for now........
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment